Wish you could increase your range to hit those high or low notes you thought weren’t possible? Wish you could sing for longer without hurting your voice?
Want to be trained by the same person who has helped over 100 Grammy Award winners?
Torb Pedersen, a.k.a. “the voice guy”, founder of Torb Pedersen Institute, is the most comprehensively sought-after vocal expert in the world. Torb advises a diverse portfolio of client’s from over 100 Grammy Award winners, major record labels and even the White House Press Corps.
Now TPI is bringing their renowned teaching methods to Australia. Torb will be holding his vocal seminar consisting of 4 x 2 hour sessions over a two week period starting in August 11th 2015 hosted by Black Pearl Studios.
This is where you can learn how to increase your vocal range, sustain notes for longer and much, much more! Get in quick because there is limited space for this seminar!
Torb uses his vast knowledge of the vocal chords as well as neuromuscular techniques to eliminate preventable cases of vocal injuries and enhance vocal health and longevity, to give an understanding of how vocal system works and how to efficiently utilize it to achieve best and safest results. This scientific approach is revolutionizing vocal teaching methods in the 21st century.
Torb has helped singers, record labels, television and film production companies, professional speakers, educational institutes and even professional athletes through the use of his vocal techniques.
Torb’s recent and current projects include:
– Gloria Estefan PBS Television special
– Stevie Wonder – Tour, etc
– Barry Gibb Tour, Australia & New Zealand
– Henry Mancini Orchestra and Friends – Hollywood Bowl
By completing the 4 classes, vocal beginner seminar students will learn to:
– Add significant and dramatic new range
– Sing sustained high notes in newly developed range
– Remove switches, breaks and inconsistencies in your voice
– Show you how to technical interpret & achieve your personal style as an artist. – Develop an individual vocal identity
It’s not just about training your voice, but how to create your own vocal identity and how to achieve that identity technically, market-ready for worldwide audience acceptance.
It will be start in August 11, 2015 hosted by Black Pearl Studios, located in Moorabbin.
Revolution in Vocal teaching
‘Destiny by Design’ is the most unique and exhilarating vocal experience that’s ever been offered. ‘Destiny by Design’ is a revolution in vocal teaching, bringing skills and technology to artists that are so effective it will make you question everything you have done up to now.
TPI’s singing methodologies are so revolutionary in nature; they will completely alter your perspective on performance and training for the rest of your life. You will be literally peaking behind the curtain to the inner workings of your voice and how it connects to your nervous system, musculature and specific personality.
Built and constructed over several decades of exposure to the world’s biggest stars, these methods are not only comprehensive, but easily understood and adaptable, even for fledgling singers. You will make progress on a scale you didn’t realize was possible. You will experience the simultaneous thrill and security of being able to hold your vocal future in your hands.
• Deciphering your True Vocal Potential
• Focus on the Facts – Vocal Science vs. Vocal Myth
• Smash your old limits – Why Vocal Freedom leads to Creative Freedom
• Foundations for the Future – Vocal Guidelines to Serve you for Life
• The Damage Curve – Where do you sit?
• Determine Reward from Ruin – How to know what’s right and what’s wrong for your voice
• Direct Connect – Plugging your new vocal skills directly into your writing
• Danger conditions you don’t know about but ‘really should’
• Little effort, Big effect – How to create a broad range of dramatic vocal effects
• Focus on the Future – Your Vocal Battle Plan
• Vocal Pliability – What is it? Do you have it? Why you need it and how to get it.
• Vocal Strength and Power – The absolute steps to building them safely
• Understanding the links between your personality and your voice
• What we hear – What your voice type says about you, and what everyone else hears
• 3 Simple steps to developing Brand New Range
• 10 Ways to tell how your material is affecting your Audience
• 12 Signs that you are not singing correctly
• 5 Industry/Commercial Strategies for connecting your Audience to you
• What your Song Writing says about your Personality
• Vocal Neurological Testing – Where have you been, where can you go?
• Why you must separate your Emotions from your Wants
• Discover, Develop & Establish your Individual Vocal Identity
• Performance and Training Hierarchies
• How to break through traditional barriers to entry in to the international music market
• Insider information, strategies and tips from deep within the inner sanctum of the music industry.
• Learn about the physical and neurological predispositions that make YOU
• Learn about your differences on your path to creating your own Vocal Identity.
• What to eat, drink & do – Vocal Science vs. Vocal Myth
• How to keep your voice healthy under nearly all situations & conditions
• Performance and recording procedures and strategies that normally remain behind locked studio doors • Physiological & neurological group and individual vocal analysis
• Vocal technological advancements – Wellness and benefit for everyone
For more information call:
For more information on TPI or Torb Pedersen: http://www.torbpedersen.com/About_TPI.html